Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Expat Expo, 18 Oct 09

Had a free Sunday so trotted off to KLCC Convention Center to see what the Expat Expo had to offer.....



These are the freebies I got....
Penang bag with biscuits!!! t shirt and flyers
Lots of non woven bags, key chains and note books...

This years's expo theme is "eco.." "green" and "natural"..


Advertised this nature spa in Ipoh...one of the caves

Gave me a free massage to loosen my shoulders....
Tiny tapir bags. soft toys and I couldn't resist a cuddle

for the kiddies.....


Birds made of fibre glass, two flew to my garden...





Artificial turf grass...good for the balcony...

This guy made the most delicious organic bread and vegetarian rolls..








Another stall with cute cuddlies....I will make this for Jenn's room....my December project..
I enjoyed last year's expo more...(more food, and more things to browse!!!)



No comments: