Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Class Party Part 2...2 Steam boats, 1 barbecue...banana leaf rice

This is part two of my class party blog. For part one please see 31 October 2009..the real day of the class party and where I put on draft mode. Part one was on the Banana Leaf Rice that I raved about...do read it!!

The football cake from 5 W
Black Forest cake made by Pn Chong Moy Yong for her class Lower 6 Abraham

First class we went to was Lower 6 A...they had a steamboat in the canteen


Elaborate steamboat!!! I posed with En Yatim and Kok Han checking the soup

I told you it was an elaborate steamboat, and this class has only 11 students!!

Done! Steaming hot soup with lots of goodies inside!

All the teachers who teach L6A, except En Yatim
Then I followed En Yatim to 5C...they had a barbeque at the scout's den

Another elaborate affair....



En Yatim got a juicy barbequed chicken wing for me

For more story on Upper 6 P...please see Part One!!!

Sotong balls, sweet corn...more BALLS!!!


Guys and their b..........s!!

Yummy!! Lots of b.......s and food

Lots of guys....

Lots of steam!!!
Lots of hard work!!!!

One class had catered food...5K I think!!
Upper 6 M also had steamboat!
Then I went to Upper 6 Peach and Amirah offered me mee curry made by Azam
Edmund the bartender extraordinaire concocting a mocktail
With a flourish and a fanfare...he presents: The Edmundo

Last class I went to Lower 6 K...they had sushi with wasabi in a tube and soy sauce...my daughter said classes now are sophisticated with steamboat, barbeque, catered food, sushi and banana leaf rice...in her time they only had fried bihun, sandwiches and the best classes had KFC or McD!!!! I forgot to mention one Lower 6 class (Pn Barathi's) adjourned to Park Royal for high tea for their class party!!!

No comments: