Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brazilian Wax!!!!!!

Everyone (boy or girl, alright, man or woman) should try a Brazillian wax (why is it called Brazillian, I don't know) and I don't mean waxing your arms, or legs, or even your chin or facial hair...I mean your nether regions...your WHAT??? you heard me, your nether regions, and yes. DOWN THERE!!!!!

Well, I got mine free "Free! 1 Session of Vanity Wax worth RM360", but you have to pay for it.

I duly went to Slimming Sanctuary at Berjaya Times Square, to redeem my session, and you can choose to wax any part of your body that has hair, but of course, I choose the most difficult part!



That's me full of trepidation as I prepare for my session!
Awful looking machines and equipment!! But believe you me, this is nothing compared to when we prepare ourselves for giving birth. GIVING BIRTH!! Gosh, how long ago that seems!!

The two rice cooker looking pots, are really cookers....for cooking WAX. WAX for removing hair! Now, what sadistic masochistic person put himself or herself in such a painful situation?


Wires and stuff connected to sockets and electricity, enough to make the most squeamish bolt and run!!!

My patient beautician (that's what I will call her) says that she is fully qualified and well-trained....sounds like a well-trained mid-wife!
She tests the boiling was on her hand! If it is not boiling, it will not stick, if it does not stick, it cannot pull out your hair, silly!! So, must be boiling hot! Yet. must not be too boiling hot, or you will be scalded and scarred for life, silly!!! That is why she must test it on herself first, poor girl.


Then she tests it on my hand!!! I do not flinch in pain....we have been through child-birth, pain is second nature to us...

She cooks some more ....(must keep on cooking the wax...it has to be hot, yet not too hot, ) while I amuse myself taking pictures of the liquid paraffin and solid balls of wax...

About done.....she puts a small patch on my.......ahem......

There!!!! She pulls it out!!! Miserable looking patch, right?


She applies more wax on me again.......I pity her more than I pity you, if you do get it done... And no lah, you do not have to strip (every part of you is covered except the part where the wax will be applied) or put both your feet up in stirrups stark naked (ya lor, that was what we had to subject ourselves to when bringing life into this earth) or I will really pity the girl!!!
Another piece yanked out!! Not very successful! She can make a heart shaped patch on your thatched bush if you so desire!
Another piece!!!! Ewww!!!! My children ran for cover when I shoved it under their noses......

Tedious process, she has to keep stirring to prevent it from hardening...

No ordinary wax like in your decor candles, but expensive, sterile and body compatible wax.
(*********picture has been deleted*******)
Ha ha ha......gross!!!! GROSSOLOGY personified!!!

Ewwwww!!!!!!! Gross or not? Maybe I need to delete!!!!
(*********the above picture has also been deleted becoz it hurts the sensitivity of pple who matter - my children.....!!!!******!!!)
There! My Brazilian wax experience. Like I said, everyone should try it once!!!!



1 comment:

MK Loo said...

two pictures of pieces of wax with h.....rs sticking out from them have been deleted...by special request..........