Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Birthday!!!

17 November 2009.....Mrs. Lim came to my place and said: "Pn Tay, I order you to go to the canteen now!!!" With an order issued like that, what can I do? I obeyed...and found this cake with my name emblazoned on it "MRS TAY" and one candle???

ONE CANDLE??? Ha ha nevermind!! That way no one knows how old I am, no one is asking, and I am not telling!
See? How nice the cake is?

Simple, yet effective and nice!


Me with my shiny face and ONE candle!!!



Waiting so expectantly for my happy brirthday song. So malu leh!!





Wah.........hhhhhh!!!!!everyone singing happy birthday to me ah!!!!




Even Pn Gan Swit Peng and Mrs Yap Kien Ming came and join in the singing!






I wish......do you want to know what I wish for????

My colleagues who tolong menjayakan majlis hari jadi saya (helped me to celebrate my big day)

Mr. Thong saved a piece for my husband, but my children loved Secret Recipe so they walloped it and enjoyed every morsel!!!!!