Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bangsar Village previously known as Hankyu Jaya

When my two children were very young, I used to bring them to Bangsar where Sue had tuition and then I would bring Ken to Hankyu Jaya. Then it closed for a very long time before it was renovated and became the Bangsar Village of today.





My youngest has never been to Bangsar Village so I took her on Sunday morning before her ballet class.


Bangsar Village keeps on rebranding and upgrading to keep abreast of current tastes, and has added a new wing with a sky bridge connecting it.

Definitely up market, contemporary and chic/



Easy access with doors opening to roads all around, mamak shops and high end joints abound outside.


Not all outlets were opened and we happened to pop in to Nando's for breakfast cum lunch.

Hers: quarter chicken : mild

mine: Kid's meal extra spicy with tiny chicken drumsticks, free rice and free drink, but the meal for two of came up to more than 20 ringgit!



Then I went to my favourite boutique TriBeCa and there were a lot of changes


Daughter bought this for only RM19.90!


Then we had Starbucks : buy one free one (I am very cheap skate one) mine is Latte Vente 14.90 and hers is some chocolate concoction ice blended 15.90...2 drinks for 30 ringgit, Expensive!!! if not for the free voucher, I would be very sim tiar.


Then we went to Mid Valley to buy her jackets and jeans for China trip. Saw these kiddies waiting......


for the fountain to spring! or sprout?

Cute white baby with thumbs in his mouth, admiring the fountain!! oh! to be young again! Everything is a wonder!

No comments: