Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mystery of the Black Patch

In one corner of the downstairs common bathroom in Taman Midah, there is always a mysterious black patch that grows...


After I have swept the black stuff down the sink hole, it appears after a while..
A mysterious black streak

A few days later, it grows bigger


AND BIGGER

(darn I-phone photos..after flipping, it appears unflipped when I upload them)

Close up of the mysterious black patch. On closer look, it appears to be dead ants. You can see some live ants depositing dead ants here into a heap. Can I call it the ant cemetery?


EEKS!!! What if the maid or I do not sweep it off? How big will it grow?

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

How many weeks did it take for the ant cemetary to grow that big??

Can use the big camera to focus on it and show that its made up of ants anot??? Nicolekiss n other bloggers are very good at using the Macro function. The symbol is the flower