Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shamian Street, Guangzhou


We visited Shiaman Street, a beautiful, car-free heritage gazzetted zone

Built in 1862 by the British

So cool and wooded and pleasant to stroll along the mandatory family photo shoot
lots of other magazine/newspaper etc photoshoot too
can even change on the spot
model, all lanky and reed thin
wedding photo shoot!
so nice, don't you think?

little boy oblivious that his playmates are stone mute
cute, cute!
beautiful tree lined and architectuarally majestic
quaint streets without any cars
5 Star Shamian Hotel patronised by various dignitaries
more family photos inside the hotel, Auntie Moon (Guek) is missing
that's me, your dedicated blogger and crazed photographer

rare photo of me by my husband,
all photos are without me because I am the one behind the lens.

No comments: