Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

22.12.12..Pre Christmas Party in singapore

I went to Singapore to visit my new grand nephew
and it happened that there was a pre-Christmas party at 
Andrew's house.

 I have never seen so many presents under the tree!
Lucky kids!!
 My grand nephew, now 7 months, with his father.....he is NOT CRYING!!
 The food : shepherd's pie by Michelle
 baked cheese pasta gratin by Michelle
 salmon slices for the salad
 the best honey baked ham by Sandy
 chicken wings by Andrew
my sister making her fantastic Caesar salad
 lots of grated cheese, but no croutons and bacon bits
 Andrew making his chicken wings
tucking in
Mum and daughter lookalike
ice cream cake fron Udders
the ice cream all wrapped  up
so yummy and good
Shereen's chocolate cake

touching picture of my sis and her husband sharing cakie
 meet my new grand nephew..he is bawling his head off!!
I want my Mummy!!!! Daddy!!!!

His lovely mum
 in this glamourous aunt arms, he does not cry

so nice and calm
 not for long....he wants his mom!!!
 so cute!!! everyone is tickled by his antics
 his sis
 oh, Finn!!!

Safe in mummy's marsupial-like baby carrier, he is not crying now.

No comments: