Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gardens by the Bay Part 1

Unexpectedly, we went to Gardens by the Bay while we were in Singapore.
Unexpectedly, because, since we arrived at 5.30 in the morning, we had lots of time 
before the Christmas family dinner, so Uncle Roger took us to this latest attraction:

Here's one holiday you can't afford to miss - a 2D1N stay at Singapore + Entrance to Gardens by the Bay for only RM216 (36% off) per person!


Grab this opportunity to view some of the world's rarest plants in an architectural marvel of Singapore.
Start your journey here: https://www.facebook.com/CitibankMalaysia/app_204519619593430

The above is an ad that I got from Facebook offered by Citibank, what do you think of it? Cheap? Expensive?

Anyway, after picking up the ice cream cake from Udder at Tampines Mall, 
Andrew brought the 2 grand kids and we set off for the Gardens.
Had to park at the designated parking and walk towards the Marina.
Long walk, but nice and pleasant day to take a walk

 Uncle Roger looks fit and handsome!
Grand kids of course has lots of energy!
 We tourists of course take a lot of photos and always lag behind
Of course I must take a few shots of Marina Bay Sands as my backdrop
 the outdoor gardens are free
 nice architecture with lots of bamboo trees
 my leggy lass
 with legs cropped
walking towards the conservatory...this one must pay to enter
 long walk there
 children losing steam

inside the ??? I don't know what this place is
 she got chatted up 
we are now on the rooftop
 we have reached!!
everyone is in a photo taking frenzy
me too, I must pose too, after all it has
won some architectural awards

 from the distance, so nice
 the boardwalk to get there
 hah? take my photo?
 ok...I'm ready......
 Grandma and first grand daughter

 Gardens by the Bay
 you can go to the Supertree Grove, The OCBC Skyway, The Clouds Canopy and the World of Plants
 the outside gardens 
 she liked her candid shots
 nice garden setting with stone sculpture

 waiting for Uncle Roger to buy tickets to enter the World of Flowers
 My sis and Bro in Law
 another frame
me and my sis
We are now ready to enter the Conservatory.
See you next post!!!

No comments: