Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back to the 60's Line Dance Party 13 April 2012

After much anticipation and preparation, Jenny's Back to 60's party arrived!!!
The backdrop and lucky draw prizes.
the early bird arrivals!
All dressed in their interpretation of 60's fashion!!!

Jan Shaw with her friends.



Kit Shum, Evonnne Huang, Chun, Agnes (2nd prize winner of best dressed award) Chris Ting and Bengie Boon, my friends from the Kinrara group.


Bengie Boon(in black)  was Uncle Yam's secretary for 20 years!

we performed 2013 cha cha

three of us are still in our costumes so we posed for pics


this is our group of performers during our full dressed rehearsal 
nice vest. right? red, yellow, blue, pink orange


Jenny Wong, our instructor coached us with patience!!
 I am not the the best of dancers but I had fun!
 with Jenny Lee
 Need to go on a starvation diet!!
 two cuties dressed in 60's look!
I met my Puchong Jaya group!!

with Fatima and Ling Ling!!!
 Kenny is the most sporting male line dancer!
And Ling Ling from Puchong Jaya always like to smother me with
her hugs!

My Puchong Jaya teacher Linda in green mini toga dress
She is an awesome dancer and performer


 The food!!!
All these food pictures are stolen from Jan Shaw....hahaha!!!
Linda caught me taking pics of the chicken and she said chicken also take picture???!!!!
So I stopped taking photos and use Jan's instead.

 vegetarian dish

 chinese pancakes
dessert...dried longan and lychees
fried rice
crispy skin roast chicken
shark fin soup
har lok
assam fish

Jenny's third change of costumes...the one in bell bottoms
with all her invited instructors from other dance groups:
Kwee Ling, Monica, Jazmine, Linda, Faizal....(don't know the names of the others...!)

 her second set of costume, for Mr Perfect dance performance

Her first dress was this polka dot bubble skirt dress

My dress is from my daughter's cupboard.
I couldn't fit into my 60's dress so I raided her cupboard
and found this! Does it look 60's enough?

 my friends, Catherine, Maggie and Sweet Alice
 Both my Tempua and Kinrara group




 with Evonne and Kit from Kinrara



 Party hopper Jan with her party going friends!

 Quite surprised to see Jan at Jenny's party!


 She always source for costumes and dress according to the theme. 
Here she made her own head band
by cutting off the hemline!

It paid off!  she won best dressed FIRST PRIZE!


 Dance in progress!

 Performance by Kinrara group
 Mr Perfect choreographed by Jazmine Tan






My lucky draw prize


Sherlyna Long, the beautiful Vietnamese girl in my Tempua group.
 Bye!!
We had a great time!
It was a successful party by Jenny Wong!!

Jenny Wong's Back To 60 Party Martini Time Choreographed by France Trace
YOUTUBE.COM

No comments: