Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Breakfast at The Maling Room

As soon as we touched down at Melbourne, my daughter and her friend
whisked us off for a hearty breakfast at 
The Maling Room
picture by Trevorscottnz

here:





Parked her car and we walked, I supposed it is
Canterbury surrounds, am I right?


Image

The Maling Room
Address: 206 Canterbury Rd, Canterbury VIC 3126, Australia
Phone:+61 3 9836 9889
Hours:

Thursday hours 7:00 am–4:30 pm  -  See all
Transit: Canterbury


 It used to be the old post office, now converted into a busy eatery

we had the traditional breakfast of salmon
 two coffees
 for me and my daughter


 papa had croissant...it was good!
 our traditional breakfast: scambled eggs, smoked salmon, avocado slices and jam
 little daughter's scarmbled eggs with bacon and mushrooms
 another view of the yummylicious brekkie




No comments: