Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hospital Visit: Cheras HUKM, Teo broke her foot.

April 19 2013 Friday after school, we went to Cheras HUKM to visit
our colleague Teo who fell down the stairs at her condo and hurt her foot

 swollen leg bandaged up, but she knew I was taking her pic and quickly posed and smiled..hahaha!


despite her pain, she cheered up as that was our mission: to cheer her up
 Jordhana, Wu, Ng and Vasanthi

 not in the pic: Chong and Kok
 foot was broken in three places, she showed us her x rays
 then, the Malay teachers came
 glad to see Teo cheerful...surgery on her foot will be in a few days
 see my foot?
Nowadays, I have to be careful too, as I am also in the habit of falling down, not only on the stairs, but everywhere...sign of old age?
 pictures for documentation? At school, the work isn't complete until the documentation, files and pictures and paperwork is done!!!
so, we left Teo with the KKGS (Teacher's Club) representatives and teachers..she is repeating the story of her fall that she had recounted to us. Next, I had to go to MBS to fetch my daughter from CBD.

No comments: