Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Combined Boards Day at MBS 19 April 2013

MBS always had a CBD but since I was not involved, I have never attended one.

 This is  an annual event which is planned and hosted by a collaboration of Prefectorial Board, Board of Student Librarian, Board of IT Brigade and Sportsmen Board. This year is the umpteenth year of having such function in this school. They’ll 
invite prefects and librarians from other schools to join this  event, as a gathering and having fun to interact each others.
 (adapted from Tan Kuan Nien) 
this picture is from Tien Chee.

But since my daughter became a prefect, she got invited to the CBD and I had to chauffer her home, so I found myself in my old school, wandering around retracing the steps of old.
My old workstation and what used to be personal PC..the staff room is crammed to capacity now!
 my plants!
my bamboo grove!


Girls at the Horley Link, you can take the short cut to the LRT here, right next to the canteen.
The underground canteen!

 I met some of my old colleagues and my ex student, Dhilip
 Alexandra (ex Form Six girl) also came for the event
 Tien Chee, ex student, now a temporray teacher here, Kah Wai and Dhilip, outside the historical looking hall.
 inside, the event was nearly over, and a group photo was in session
can you spot J my daughter?
 they then adjourned to the terrace for outdoor activities, mainly, being doused with buckets of water, it was already 6 in the evening, and they do not seem to be wanting to go home.
 Outdoor group shot, note the water being poured out!

 the Youth Centre is now completed, note the steps where the Form 6 girls stood during assembly.
Lesley watching the going ons....He was one of the boys in MBS and he is waiting to take his sister Amanda and his girlfriend home.

No comments: