Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Alvin and Vivian on the front cover of STAR and New Straits Times on Friday 19 July 2013

http://themalaysianinsider.com/sideviews/article/i-am-a-muslim-and-i-am-not-that-offended-young-singaporean-muslim?fb_action_ids=10151802893931757&fb_action_types=og.recommends







I don't have any power wealth, position, nor a job..
All my multimedia devices have been confiscated, thus restricting my access to the Internet."
Vivian is now a kindergarten teacher earning only RM900 a month
while Alvin Tan is unemployed


"I would say that Alvin’s Halal Bak Kut Teh photo is just a piece of really bad dark humor that is not funny. There is no real malice in this photo. He did not insult our prophet, he did not call for the Quran to be defaced and he did not go out to injure a fellow Muslim. At most I could say that he is insensitive for suggesting that a dish most commonly made with pork is halal."


by Young Singaporean Muslim.
from The Malaysian Insider":
When I first saw the “Halal Bak Kut Teh” picture on The Real Singapore Facebook page, I was irritated but I didn’t...
THEMALAYSIANINSIDER



From the Realsingapore.com
Jak Aw shared a link.
www.therealsingapore.com | An online community that provides media coverage without censorship.
THEREALSINGAPORE.COM


in the Malay papers

No comments: