Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ming's Teddy Bear

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me
when I saw the head of a teddy bear
having its own seat at the table

the VIP table at that


Look, the teddy is sitting so nicely
and quite at home

it has a place setting just like everyone else

and the waitress actually serves it FOOD!

change food some more!!
every dish!!!
when no one was around, I went to take a closer look!
It has its own napkin!

and is dressed in a white wedding party dress!
Chew Lin told me it is Ming's
favourite teddy and goes wherever she goes!
It even get dressed in whatever occasion the function dictates!
or sometimes in a mini version of Ming's outfit,,,
 Even gets photographed in family group shots!!

Believe you me,
this teddy is more well traveled than you or I
and has a more extensive wardrobe
than meets the eye!




No comments: