Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Gardens by The Bay Part 2

Look at the long queue at the ticketing counter....

Uncle Roger went to buy tix, so we rested our feet
 Ha ha ha...picture of our feet, taken by Little Z
See, he took own sweet time to take our photos,
preventing people from walking past,
and in the end, he took only our feet!
This is cute and angelic Little Z
 Look, Auntie Karen, I can balance on one foot!



Quick! Take my photo!

At last the tix are ready...
Different prices for different categories: Senior, Child, visitors, Adult...
 So now we are ready to enter the Flower Dome
 Wow!!!!
So cool and nice! The whole place was caged and air cooled!!!

wild and exotic plants gathered from all over the world 
and housed under one roof!
Zene set about photographing and documenting every bud, bloom and wildlife
we got some group shots

 Uncle Roger shooting some plants

 Zene deep in concentration
 She can warrant a better and more sophisticated camera,
she is so meticulous
 the scene from up here is great!
 see? vast and huge flower dome
 Instead of capturing flowers, I capture her in action
 homing in the for the best macro shot
 one more time

you can put on headphones and listen to a comentary of the plants
 fascinating snow like leaves




 ancient boababs transplanted here beautifully




 Take a photo of grandpa for me..
there!!! grandpa got his baobab tree
 Shooting Grandpa!

 Like a pro
 All sorts of stance
 Hahaha!!! Don't take me lah!!
 Sticking her head into every crook and cranny
 quaint looking plants
 wierd flowers


Proteus, I think





So tired!!
The Grands

Zeph has nothing to do, and kept on pestering me for my camera


his sister is so busy
 so I gave him my iphone

he sprang into action!!!
"O my god!!"  He said...."such nice flowers!!







 These are the pictures that he took!!!
Nice or Not??

No comments: