Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Gold Coast Sepang Palm Tree Resort Holiday (Avani Resort)

We had the most pleasant getaway at Golden Palm Tree Resort early in November last year and I have just gotten round to showing you the pictures (not good quality pics bec taken with iphone but captures the quintessential romance of the place, nonetheless)
Our son has taken over the wheel and we two old folks relaxed behind, happily being chauffeured.
 We have reached!!! It is so near KL, situated in Sepang, Morib in Kuala Selangor.
 Just look at the picturesque scene, I thought I was in Bali.
such broadwalk with chalets that stretched far out to sea, you need a buggy.
so nice and jolly
 our chalet is the furthermost one, the most luxurious upgrade due to off peak season
 this is the first day
 I want to show you the clever box for putting away the coffee cups
neatly folded away, no clutter
 even the TV console has clever wood panels that slide to hide the TV
 humongous bath tub, sunken in spacious bathroom, bec, like I told you, we got a free upgrade
 the vanity
 strolling outside was most languid and languorous
 with a pool that is inviting and invigorating
 you can get this view if you go to the first floor balcony
 infamous infinity drop pool that is all the rage now

 lucky man cooling his bulk, maybe not so lucky, because he is alone in this lonely world
(lyrics of a song I just heard!!)

the place is so beautiful, Lee Chong Wei and his  bride chose it for their photoshoot
I am no Mew Choo!!
what is needs is an ethereal white gown and no deposit of meat on those bones in future


















can you see the space???
this is his office and also his bedroom by night
 that evening we went to the local village to look for dinner, my kids have already done some search and found a place
Tanjung Sepat

local town

country shopping, I like it, I do not care for mega malls
 I bought ikan bilis and dried fish from this auntie
 local Ah Mois
local china ah peks
lots of look see things to do
 at home we had these paus
that we bought here

http://iamyourgurupntay.blogspot.com/2012/12/ocean-seafood-restaurant-tanjung-sepat.html

after dinner, extreme games!!




I wanted to log on to see who had wished me happy birthday.....

 then a knock on the door revealed this free cake!!!! Nice touch!!! Receptionist saw the date was my bday!
cosy!!!

next morning, at the crack of dawn, while everyone snoozed, he got up to take this pic
 my kids at breakfast, the sight of them warmed the cockles of my heart
my youngest who attaches on to us like a leech!!


but I don't mind!!! I wish I had more leeches!!!


 OOTD
black Elle T with yellow panel, yellow shorts with black outlines (America Athlete)
relaxing while keeping an eye on the Leech, nowadays it is so dangerous to lift your eyes away from your kid even for a minute.
stole this pic from 
Andrew to show you the curtains, drapes and cushions that are now gone!
shredded and soggy from march of time
 Wish I could have the spa....I will be back!!!

(This resort has changed name: it is now known as AVANI RESORT)

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Another place to bring Steve to! Toooooo many!

TH said...

Hi,

Glad you enjoyed your holiday in Avani Sepang.

Next time you or your friend is visiting, you can book via this site to get member discount rates at Avani Sepang