Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Selberan and Royal Selangor KLCC Pre CNY Party

My first event for 2013 is at Royal Selangor and Selberan Boutique, KLCC

Royal Selangor flagship store

OOTN
 Dress from Sunway Pyramid, shoes from Princess,bag from Longchamp

 Attraction of the night: Rainbow calligraphy





 cookie is doorgift (sorry, no pewter gifts for you, not even a pewter keychain or token!!
 and my rainbow card.....

my first name in Chinese calligraphic rainbow art

 food for the night

 fruit tartlets
 basically this party is a marketing ploy
so I left early before I start parting with my dough...
 CNY decor at KLCC atrium
 grand gigantic lantern that hung from the ceiling, surrounded by smaller red lanterns and lotus lamps
 you can see the Suria logo at the circular lift car
 doorgifts were booklets advertising Selberan jewellery and pewter goods!!!
daughter ate the cookie for breakfast...delicious!!!she asked for more!

 and angpow packets that you could fit and arrange
 this is what I got!
 actually, you could make 2003 with the snakes intertwined
 Selberan Pink Ribbon jewellery for October 2012

my snake picture!!!!

Look at some Amazing Snake drawing here:
【超强】强人画蛇!太厉害了!Amazing snake drawing!

No comments: