Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Yearly Reunion at Marche

After Universal Studios, there was a long queue to get back to Vivo City!!!
 It is only 7 in the evening, and to think that we had even thought of going for a last ride!!
or maybe even catch the Rocky Horror Show (or was it something else?)
 Luckily we came here as the queue took nearly an hour and my appointment with the girls was 8 for dinner
 up there, the people are queuing to get in the shuttle
 so patient and orderly!!
 Once I got up there, I took a photo of down there!
 Q shows no sign of abating!
 As usual, the Christmas Tree was there....is it the same one, or different design every year?
Different Design!!! I found a 2008 picture of the Vivo City Christmas Tree
 Huh??? Q also to go in to Marche? 
 Singapore is a land of perpetual queues!
 Siew Bee, Lee Nar, Geok Yan and me.....we meet every year here!
Actually, it was Lee Nar who sent me an email reminding me to visit my sister in Singapore, so that we could meet up!!! I had finished my school duty, and J had holiday off her dance classes, so I quickly bought coach tickets to Singapore!!! We contacted many other girls, but only the diehards among us turned up for this meeting!!!!
Last year we had Bee Eng and Siv(not in pic) joining us.

I think we started our first meeting in 2008 when I visited Vicky...
 Siew Bee met up with me earlier at Botanical Gardens






No comments: