Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year Eve Dinner and Dance Party at Thean Hou Temple

On 31.12.12 (I am so behind time in my blog posts!!)

I went for a dinner and dance party with my friends from Linda's class.
Thean Hou Temple(in Seputeh) by night.
 Irene and a fellow dance memner
 Irene used to be a dance instructor too until she became a granny
 I have yet to become a Grandma! 
My children are not married yet!!!

 kept my party favours for my grand nephew and niece
 Linda's friend, Linda and Leng Leng's mother
 Food!!! Stuffed crabs and other four seasons tasty treats
 Delectable Four Seasons
 the programme: everything is in Chinese, so were the people and the whole thing!!

 steamed pomfrets
 hot yummy herbal chicken soup
 vegetarian dish
 sticky rice
 Butter prawns
 dessert (longan drink with deep fried buns)


then the countdown begins!!!!

 Happy Leng Leng....she was on her feet the whole night
 Linda also enjoyed herself, she danced non stopped
 crowd going back after the countdown
 Linda recording the fireworks
 hmmmm I envy her height!!

No comments: