Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Arabella Rose or What to name your Baby? Search here.....

My son asked me : "what is Ivanka Trump's baby's name?" Here it is:


ARABELLA ROSE Trump-Kushner

Do you like it?

I collected exotic and beautiful names when I was a young girl reading all those novels (like  Arabella, Isabella, Laetitia, Giselle (that I had wanted to give to Yhing Lynn, but I had no email or sms at that time) Lysette,Chloe, Tanya (sounded like a malay word) Tyra, Tahnee all to go with TAY that I wanted to give my daughters, but I had not counted on a conservative and Cina Apek husband who only wanted Oriental sounding, safe names for his children.

Do you like HARPER SEVEN BECKHAM?  I loved Harper Lee and her book "To Kill  a Mockingbird" though.
David and Harper Seven

or WILLOW SAGE (Pink's daughter)
Pink, Cary Hart and Willow Sage


or BEAR BLU (Alicia Silverstone's 2 month old son)

Bear Blu with daddy Chris Jarecki

2 comments:

Ryan said...

You came up with Laeti's name right? and ely's too?

MK Loo said...

Laeti