Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wesley Lunch at Pn Munni's House

Pn Munni invited the 2010 Wesley and Peach class to her house for lunch before they set off on a new phase of their lives : UNIVERSITY


Pn Munni's cosy and cute home
When I reached, I saw this girl busy preparing mushroom tempura and I pinched them
More Tempura girls..they made carrot, lotus root and egg plant tempura, I pinched them too, I was famished!
Nice pose, girls!
These "non-cook" kids entertained themselves
 watchng telly,
 absolutely loved Munni's chaise lounge
makes her room look like a boudoir
Her 3 kids and a nephew
FOOD!!! Munni's signature dish:  chicken rice, 
soya sauce chicken and soup
 (Amanda call all these Munni's chiu pai choy)
Lunch is served but we can't eat yet....waiting for more Weslians to come
The only Peach boy and the rest says "when can we dig in"
Here they are: the LATECOMERS!!!! 

Book them, Au  H.S, including your partner- in -crime, Anson.





Second course: 
Kajang Satay!
Third course: Thosai with chicken curry
My two beauties: future lawyer and economist
My Wesley girls
Coco joins us (she was busy helping to do the dishes)
Boys and girls of Wesley and Peach with the hostess
They will all be entering the universities of their choice next September!  Best of luck!!!

No comments: