Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More Hantu!!!

Another GHOST!!!!???

(Fret not, it's only me, the beautician has put a mask on me...I removed the eye pads and took a pic!)


A Torture Machine???
Relax...it's just a hot steam machine for steaming the face to loosen the pores and enable the girl to squeeze my blackheads and whiteheads and whatever blemish I may have (which are many!!)

Another sadistic masochistic torture contraption?
Relak lah brudder....If you look closely, it emits steam....this one is icy cold "steam" to contract my pores!!!!
Inside my cubicle.....I must say the facial massage and mask was so soothing I fell asleep...zzzzz
products she used and tried to cajole me to buy, but I already have tons of free stuff at home
After facial treatment, I have to come here to get my complexion scientifically assessed by hi-tech computer
My facial salon

No comments: