Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

One evening in the life of a Hospitality Student

This is my nephew, the Hospitality student..he is doing a practical

He is dividing the quiche into four portions under the watchful eyes of  his mentors and his mom

He has successfully cut four equal parts and dished them onto individual plates without incident

Now he has to carry ALL FOUR plates on his arms and serve them to us

He has managed to put two on one arm, now to manouevre the other two

That's the third plate .....

Heyyyyyyy!!!! You there!
 Come here and give me a hand!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha!!!
Look at the shock
registered on his sister's face!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

lol, serious ah? so funny the last part! Caroline

MK Loo said...

ha ha ha....I also did not know until I saw my photo sequence

Sue Lin said...

Yeah the last part is so funny! U took the pic just on time!