Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lunch at "F"

I like to try out new eating places and  I went to this place:

F by Buffalo Kitchens

69-1 Jalan Telawi 3 Bangsar Baru, 

59100 Kuala Lumpur, 

Malaysia

03 2201 1710 or 017 251 2299




the stairs leading to this hip and cool place...all starting with "F"

with an open kitchen concept

you can watch them cook your meal, but I did not know that! till I checked online!

since my mains are free, I ordered a latte and steamed rice to go with my clams

free water and view from my table
they have partitioned off the balcony area which is non-air con but has a great view of Bangsar
you can see the Mat Salleh enjoying the scene of Telawi 3 below

my window seat
outside my window

hmmmmnnn...my clams came...a smell of chinese wine wafted and assauged my nostrils

close up of the clams, fragrant from the basil and chinese wine

an empty bowl for the bi valves


they advocate induction cooking
they also sell cookware, see link below

my latte!
with artistic topping!
Take a look at the craft of our coffee art masters


almost finishing my clams
nice or not? while eating, I had my choice of the month's magazines

This is the link in case you are interested in ther cookware:

 

Did you know that not only do we cook your food with loving passion but also with global warming concern in mind! BUFFALO cookware conducts rapid heat transmission to reduce the energy usage and kitchen temperature efficiently.


WE LOVE OUR ENVIRONMENT: Using Buffalo Cookware, we reduce exhaust emissions Your food also retains its healthy natural taste! :)

Below are their menus should you want to try:


No comments: