Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rhubarb Berry Velvety Treatment

Last year I tried the pomegranate facial at Bangsar and this year it is the "rhubarb berry" treatment at the new shopping gallery.

The decor is the same, with lovely flower arrangements in the bathroom
very spacious bathroom within their own salon
inviting beribboned bathrobe
Saubourg is the only salon with feet soaker
hot water with rhythmic vibrations massage your feet 
then the girl comes in to dry your feet and wrap them up in warm woolly fluffy towels
it is humbling to see her at your feet, you feel like a nyonya tai tai with someone to wash your feet for you
err. I fell asleep again during the treatment, everything is over and my drink and tiny pieces of garlic bread is waiting for me
this is the front of the shop, she is digging out the gift for me.

No comments: