Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

La Cucur No more

How do you like this mee rebus? Mouth wateringly good?

 You are right, it tastes as good as it looks!
 And so cheap, too! Only RM8.90 with a piece of kuih and a glass of Iced Tea
 Just look at the fantastic kuih selection for you to choose!
 So, imagine my dissapointment when I saw this! In place of my favourite makan place!
 The well stocked kitchen counter where I could get my drinks and snacks and chill out while my daughter browse is gone!!!
 In its place is now a sterile unappetising looking colour pencil garden, I cannot possibly eat the artificial grass or plastic leaves
Gone too is  this glass cabinet filled with nyonya kuih heaven


It was so nice to grab a bite here after shopping for books and my monthly fix of magazines.

I have seen a grandfather having his cuppa and reading the newspaper while his grandson chooses his books here

An advertisement for La Cucur....... 
Now it has gone from MPH.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Ur torturing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!