Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1.1.11 Singapore Wedding

The reason for my going to Singapore again was for my old classmate's daughter's wedding held at Methodist Santuary, Barker Road.

Floral arrangement on wedding car
Ken and Jo's wedding, both doctors

the most romantic picture at entrance to church
college daze
I was very early because we had missed church weddings before!! Another old classmate of mine whom I had not seen for 20 over years just walked past me without us recognising each other!!! (The Chanel toting woman at the forefront)
My dear old friend with her second daughter.
GY, Joyce and me!
Joyce's husband, father of the bride, Joyce and me.
Gorgeous bride and groom arrived!
Ken waiting for his bride.
See how early I am?
Wedding entourage starts
Cutest flower girl and page attendant
Sister of the bride and bridesmaid, maid of honour
Awesome gown with detailed train

Ethereally beautiful bride
This reduced everyone to tears
Siew Bee, GY, Dr and Mrs Tay, me and Lee Nar
Reception followed the beautifully meaningful service
Old classmates catching up
Fantastic food
Yum! My platter
I kept running into this handsome couple
I did not notice him or looked closely but he is Alan Yun, the actor of Gubra (Malaysian movie by Yasmin Ahmad!) and he is the cousin of the bride, my classmate's nephew.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

In the picture above and below the caption "GY, Joyce and me!", u really look like J

Loo MK said...

he he he ....mini me!