Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Countdown to 2011 in singapore

Most of my countdowns are in Kuala Lumpur, but this year I had mine in Singapore!




It was a family affair. Here J is walking towards Marina Bay Sands



To watch the fireworks at One Raffles Quay
She wore the Thailand frocks her sister bought.
Marina Bay Sands in the distance
Taken with my 20x zoom camera

Little Z is excited he is going to see fireworks display
S also joined us for the countdown

Part of the revellery
FIVE
FOUR
THREE

TWO
ONE!!!

























What a load of rubbish! (Only in Kuala Lumpur)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

5 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Awwww!!! J looks so nice in the dress i bought!!! =) Better than me wearing it

Loo MK said...

She is so skinny!
Shereen gave her a lot of tube dresses, she has so many and all of them are so tiny!

Anonymous said...

Eh why u left yr lou kung alone in KL, and go Singapore count down? Actually we also very quite here,David in JB. I swear to myself that every year end I must to go back and we plan to go somewhere together ok!

Loo MK said...

ha ha ha! he got no holiday mah..working on 31st Dec, a Friday. Then Najib declare it a holiday, at the last minute....no time for him to plan anything,and I had already bought my bus tickets!!! (to attend my classmate's daughter's wedding)so I left him at home with his son!

Anonymous said...

Actually we also have a wedding to attend in KL, 1-1-11. Evyone's wedding, david's niece, the lawyer. David didn't let us go cos he said tickets are very expensive, I was very angry with him, left me n kids here in Melbourne feeling lonely. Wasted almost 2 months of holidays.