Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My First Function in my new school

Prize Giving Ceremony for PMR top scorers, Adopted Schools under the "Y"
Only my 2nd week at my new school and they have a big function on 18 January 2011
I was in the Sambutan Committee (Welcoming the VIPs, and the VVIP is the Director of Education)
While waiting, helped the teacher at her registration desk
Headmistresses of the Cheras area schools under the  adoption scheme under the Y
Parents went straight to the hall and do not need to register here.
Tents were built for some businesses to set up stalls, giving the place a carnival air


 Vistor, all the way from Putrajaya, a representative of the Pengarah

Standing on the stage to witness the welcome performances
a Silat display
and a Malay dance with Angelababy centrestage
isn't she gorgeous? I call her Angelababy!
while Chong and I were eating a free teacher's jamuan of chicken rice, Mrs Ng sms us to come to the History room for special AJK's food!
Chong replied OK, we did not tell her we were already eating! We went there for a second round of food!
The guests, HMs, V and VVips had their jamuan here...
THE RESTORAN!!!
This school has a Restaurant!

I used the VVIP restroom next to the Restoran!
Wow!
Open only for today!
Such a big school with room for a restaurant, special vip toilets and History room.
Today, we parked our cars at the stadium.
As I have told you before, this school has a mini stadium

Awesome, right?

No comments: