Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My New Desk

After having no desk for 2 days, at last Pn Rathi got Pn Yusmilla and Pn Jeya to make some space for me in the SAC!


Pn Jeya's feng-shui fountain
She loves the sound of water

My cute desk!
Cosy!
Welcome to Our Self Access Center (SAC)
Pn Yusmilla reminded me that I was once here as the chief judge to the parliamentary debate.
The SAC....come here to find me if you are in Seri Permaisuri
They offered me this desk, but it belongs to a teacher who has gone for maternity leave.

Then they gave me this...it's empty but,
right next to the only entrance to the staff room.
After I got my desk and permanent space, I got more settled and could now unload my books. Tomorrow I will bring my Elmo slippers as no shoes are allowed in the SAC.
Guess who I saw in the middle of the afternoon as I was fetching my youngest back to Kinrara? Her father!

No comments: