Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Efficient Public Transport

My brother-in-law had checked the map and was all ready to fetch me to the church for the wedding. However Ian had an accident with the car and it ended up in the workshop.
What? Me take MRT in my Sunday best, heels and makeup? I will be all sweaty, hot and bothered by the time I reach my destination! Take breakfast? My hairdo and make-up will be all smudged and my mascara will run!

I did not reckon that the transport system would be so effiecient in Singapore! The feeder bus stop was breezy and cool, the transit breakfast eatery was blazing with so many aircons that we moved to the outside smoking area!



Our hearty and perfect breakfast!
Uncle Roger took us out to the smoker seats outside. It was freezing inside!
Beautifully done!
She prepared the soft boiled eggs for us.
Look at this: bright, airy, freezingly cold, and well stocked with all sorts of food.

We had to change coaches but I did not even feel the inconvenience because Uncle Roger and my sis kept me in good company.
Like sua koo! Taking photos at the MRT!More photos! Big Sis was like: "Enough! enough!" but Uncle Roger kept snapping!
After we got off at Dunearn, we took a taxi to the church.
We reached Barker Street Methodist at 9 in the morning!!!!

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

J is wearing the white dress i bought =)