Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Line Dance Party

Our group went for a line dance party on Sunday morning (16 January 2011) at the International Youth Centre, Cheras.
Mrs Choi was already on the dance floor

she memorised close to 60 dances!


Kelly also practised hard for the party!
Blur picture but I like this shot with Kelly
My group has gotten very close, we meet twice a week!
Mrs Choi strikes a pose!
I saw an overzealous dancer! Arms and legs all over the place!
And another dancer who had her own moves!
She seems lost in her own world.
Stylish, though!
Ha ha ha!
Oblivious to others.
Trance-like!
Back to the mini skirted girl, nay, woman...

Upskirt!
Another great dresser! Bare midriff, black tights, boots, pleated mini and what's with the fedora?
She cropped her shirt and plaited it with draw strings but oops1 her cup runneth over!
Wrong foot and wrong arm movements! Not in sync with the rest!
I enjoyed the breakfast though!
I haven't been to the youth centre since my youngest daughter's kindergarten concert there!
It was once very glorious and was built by Japanese architects.

No comments: