Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Barbie 50 Birthday Party

Being the good mom that I am, I don't just go for my own functions, I bring my youngest for kiddie happenings too. In fact when the two big ones were little, I used to bring them to parties and outings all the time.....but Lynn takes the cake....Vicky has so many toddlers' events they boggle the mind! Anyway, since Barbie the "iconic blonde" has turned 50 this year (so old!!!) parties were held everywhere worldwide and Metrojaya organised one. TJ was invited.


When we reached Metrojaya, MidValley, party had started: these cuties were playing with: what else? BARBIE....you can see from the pic that my daughter is dangerously outgrowing these kids and these parties.....soon she will be what? clubbing?

Not for her the tiny tot's game play, so she opted for arm painting

Awash with pink and quite good food....actually I have more pictures of the food, but I can't find them....bec I remembered the unusual food presentation


Talented artist....Ian Tong...eat your heart out, she has tattoos to outdo your tats




Sorry, this shot does not do justice to the final pciture


Now she is ready to eat....no chairs, just some high tables...she looks lonely, Elysia should be around to keep her company....Tj is not the boisterous type and does not mix well with strange kids


Still, she managed a gallant smile for the camera....I have to bring her to more outings, before she grows up and have no need for me to bring her anymore...like my two big ones (mummy made redundant....aaargh! what a terrible thought!!!)



Very good doorgifts: a lovely pendant with Barbie 50 logo pendant

A doll...50 year old Barbie edition


comes in a pink bag and Barbie stickers. I have to tell you that I did not bring her to the Hannah Montana Party because hey! Miley Cyrus is so filthy rich at only 16 and I do not want to contribute anymore to her wealth!!!!






No comments: