Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Serious Blogger needs 2 computers

Who is the serious blogger who needs two computers?

Sometimes pictures take a long time to upload....
Sometimes when the pictures are being uploaded, I need to multi - task..........


sometimes I need to check my facebook, answer my msn, check my yahoo mail, hotmail, gmail, you tube....


sometimes I also snoop on other pple's blog.....


if i don't get to blog, I get withdrawal symptoms......


If I do not get to post any blog, I agonise that ppl have stop visiting me....

How many hits do I have today? I am totally paranoid and obssessed.

Sometimes I think I should have become a journalist....I am always out gathering stories and coming back to feverishly dash them off on my computer......if I were a reporter, I would have met all those deadlines, the way I keep at it.

It is all Sister Bernadette's fault, when I told her (she was our so-called counsellor) I wanted to become a journalist, she laughed in my face (no lah, she didn't...she just shook her head) and said "you will starve"...well Sr Bernadette, I did not starve and I still harbour hopes......(anyway not totally her fault..at that time, there was hardly any mass com degree offered and only 3 universities available locally).



And who is the sponsor of my passion and the two computers (desktop pc and laptop)?.....my top follower: my loving HUSBAND!!!!!! btw he took all these shots for me bec one day he was at home in the daytime (deepavali holiday I think) and he was tickled to see me using two computers at once!!!!!!








No comments: