Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

BCBG Maxazria Preview at The Gardens

After the whirlwind halcyon days of sisterly bonding, I was left alone again to my devices...which is none other than yet another cocktail event....the BCBG Maxazria 20 years Style to the Max Preview.



BCBGMAXAZRIA F/W 2009 Preview

Dear MRS LOO

The Gardens Club cordially invites you and your friend to an exclusive event STYLE TO THE MAX on Wednesday 7 Oct 2009 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at BCBGMAXAZRIA, Ground Floor The Gardens Mall.

Dress Code: Cocktail Chic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oMOyDcj7yjM/Ss4Eh4ydszI/AAAAAAAACks/mSc1SC2RVHg/s1600-h/PICT3944.JPG
The invite said "cocktail chic" wth.....I went straight after school so all I did was just to do some shedding of my outer clothes, and tried to pass it off as my height of "chicness".



The sign looked most "inviting" and I even had to sign the guest book...pre-registration was required...."bring a friend" so I brought my daughter, except that she was still at work...

BCBG is located at the Ground floor of the Gardens...but as usual I went up to the Gardens Club at fourth floor..silly me

Contrary to popular opinion, horizontal stripes do not make you look fat...says this BCBG spokesman

A lot of Mak Datins attended and they were pre-invited  to model the clothes...note the champagne served in the foreground

This Datin (I shall not name her) modelled a green one-shouldered number (RM495)...I tried it and I looked tres elegant.....NOT!!!

She teamed it with leggings and thigh high (not knee high) boots

I have seen her pics in many society mags and once, her house was featured too

No one ate the food because they all jaga badan......

My handphone battery died, I was using the big camera, so I shy lah to take photo...only take ppl's back!!

You know, it's so unfair, these society ladies were chosen before hand to model their clothes and they were presented with lovely BCBG bags laden with goodies inside.

I do not know the other two girls.....seem very young, maybe not yet datins,

All the local celebs and society ladies will get featured in some magazine......


bec they lend exclusivity to the event

Me? I was given a Kodak print out to take home and I had to be content with that!!! Maybe someday I will become a Datin!! This girl is wearing a RM1895 BCBG original which I coveted (can keep for Sue's wedding what) and I looked tres chic.........NOT!!!!!


My door gifts...I had two because I registered for my daughter too

BCBG scarves, dome coupons, Bazaar October mag, and vouchers for Olin skincare

So, that is how I spent Wednesday afternoon...attending a BCBG.  By the way the clothes were gorgeous and affordable (the most expensive only RM1,000 plus unlike Dior...5 figure)..

No comments: