Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Class Party 2009....Part One..U6Peach and Banana Leaf Rice

On October 31, all the classes had their class party......this is Upper 6 Peach....
They brought their own food...and their form teacher catered nasi bryiani for them
Their own mini hi fi

This is the third class with steam boat...Upper 6 Clancy (for the other two classes, see Part Two)


Yummy fish balls and tom yam soup!



Form 2 classes...their parties were not so elaborate so they hung out at the balcony




5 Peach or is it Wesley?
Banana Leaf rice for class party!!!


Nazrin is so good at serving me banana leaf rice!
Both of them trying to outdo each other

Almost ready....
rice, chicken, dhall gravy, vegetables

complete: with papadum, pudding and water or syrup..call SREE NARAYANA CATERING 0164760077 (N Samy) or 0142333155 (Selvarani), my student's parents!!! Best banana leaf meal for RM12 per head!!

He got it all on tape!

After serving me, Nazrin got his own rice, first time I saw him smile!


Then I had to sign their celebrity board!

Thanks for the best banana leaf rice (in orange and yellow...yellow cannot be seen)

Mrs Yap's turn to be served banana leaf rice!!
No, no no...enough rice already....(we had to go to a lot of classess....very full!)

No, no no....enough, enough!!!
Office staff and general workers were invited too (these are the pple who help me with my plants)


Party in full swing


All the teachers who teach U 6 Peach came to give their full support

Souvenirs for all the teachers who teach Upper 6 Peach
Our plaques!!! I did not know they used my glamourous pic!! He he he

Mrs Lim teaches them Pengajian Am


Pn Khadizah, their accounts teacher

Me, their MUET teacher

Kasturi, their history teacher
Upper 6 Peach are a happy lot


On my way back to staff room, I was so happy to see pple happily posing under my bamboo arches!!



1 comment:

Nux V said...

hi Pn Tay, glad to see my former school, MBS in these photos!

~~sixth former U6Sc2, class of 2001