Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

School Annual High Tea Legend Hotel

It is that time of the year again...the Annual Hi Tea...held this year at Legend Hotel perched on top of the Mall, used to be Yaohan. I have not been here for ages, ever since Mid Valley, KLCC Pavillion, Sunway, and One Utama eclipsed all the old favourites.



Wong Ai Lian drove me there (she used to stay in the vicinity so she knows it like the back of her hand) but I prefered my old way, when I used to fetch my two elder kids there. Yaohan was quite happening back then.

The front of the hotel that I rarely see, because I usually park in the Mall.


Believe it or not, Legend used to be quite posh in those days. The Chinese restaurant cost the earth.



We were late and we met the door gift people....tupperware as gifts.



my mountain of ice kacang



View from Legend Hotel, KLCC and KL tower are new additions....

Inside there is another tower...the chocolate tower or fountain

Our bevy of men teachers

This table won so many lucky draw prizes

As usual I enjoyed myself....I have the capacity to enjoy myself anywhere!!!


Pn Bharathi was so busy organising things, she should have been the YB instead of????!!!



Crowding for the door gifts!!!!

These are the early birds....and I got these photos from Yusri's Flickr...........

the food pictures taken by En Yusri look great!
so colourful..thai style fruit carving

the one and only plate of sushi

mango salad, I think
Bye!!!!!Don't you just envy these young GSTT teachers?

Hadri the maverick teacher came in a hat and trendy clothes..he is into Fine Arts

Beaming Pn Mazlini got a twin set "dapur" (stove)



































No comments: