Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wok with a Hole:Answer to Teaser

Do you remember the riddle I posted earlier on a suspicious looking saucer shaped device in the making?

Well, I have forgotten to give you the answer!!!!

Too busy attending events and blogging about the attended events!!!

On top of that I attended school (work, lah) every day without fail. (That 100 % attendance certificate's going to be MINE!!)

Well, (that's two wells) the answer is HOLE IN THE WOK!!! Yes, I bought a cast iron wok and grandfather smoothened it till all the iron solderings came out and there was a beautiful HOLE IN THE WOK!!!!

My new cast iron wok that I bought all the way from Batu Pahat!!! It has a hole!!
What to do? Throw away the kwali? I cannot find it in Kuala Lumpur!!


And Grandfather only likes cast iron wok...not just any old wok but CAST IRON WOK!! (I love the word: cast iron wok, the other word I love is reinforced concrete, don't ask me why)
Look at all the tiny holes that are patched and soldered? That's the way it is...


Luckily I have a very handy diy husband

This is how he does it



Don't ask me why, ( I repeat myself a lot today) I never studied Living Skills


He saved the day, or wok.

He is very well equipped..lol..

This is the mask he used to block the sparks when he is welding!!!









No comments: