Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another facial to pamper myself

Wanted to try a different facial apart from my usual places

This outlet is in Mid Valley

Welcome drink of tea and biscuits

No lengthy skin analysis, just filling up forms to determine my skin type

Quite smitten with the cute purple seats 

Just nice for a small space in this outlet

Maximising space in the cramped shopfront

Lavender table decor

Towel with lavender sprig

My cubicle bed

All the usual paraphernalia but with Decleor insignia

Sink top decoration

Toilet decoration!!!

Okay, okay, now I will tell you about the treatment:
VERY GOOD!!!
 No excessive use of machines,
facial includes relaxing back massage, neck and soothing eye massage and facial massage too!
 Followed by steam and extensive extraction.
 In fact, she even removed my stubborn skin tags,
"millet seeds" and hardened whiteheads. (Not all, some, otherwise my face would be full of puncture holes)
I came back with small red dots all over my face,
 some still oozing B......D!
  So, be warned, if you go for this facial,
 you need to schedule them months apart to allow your "extractions" to heal,
 unless you have fantastic healing powers like me,
 my caesarian scar on my bikini line
and thyroid scar on my neck have all but disappeared......you would not know I have a thyroid operation it I do not point out my non-existent, non-keloid scar to you.

No comments: