Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My New Hybrid Car

To do my part in reducing my carbon footprint, I have changed my petrol guzzler (RM79 per week) to a hybrid green car that runs on motor when I am cruising slowly on the highway.

My car was delivered to me at night

Do you like it?

My new garden can only fit 2 cars!!!!

From Unser, petrol guzzler to Insight, petrol saver

After more than 20 years of manual, now I have to get used to Auto Driving, age is catching  up!

Front view

Back view

Hybrid

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

So nice! It looks like an Audi!

The pic of u in between ur car n the Myvi is sooo sooo nice! =) And u look thin in most of the pictures =)

MK Loo said...

Thanks! At first wore old t shirt,then Mel commented... So went to change...and she took so many photos... I choose only those that made me look 'thin' or nice.... He he

Sue Lin said...

Hahha, good =) Must dress up to camwhore =) Hows ur car?