Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Love My School I Break the Rules

Some one used my old school as the backdrop for a photoshoot.


I thought it was one of my ex students

So weird to see all the places that I used to walk every day


Nicely dressed, skirt albeit a wee bit short

My potted plants (the previous ustaz and I bought them at Sungai Buloh) at the quandrangle, looking miserable through lack of care

Then I realised it was posed by a professional model

She made the corridors look like art



ha ha ha, our verandahs that do not warrant a second look by us



Then she started showing a big of leg!


And the pictures started getting raunchy, risque with her straddling chairs, lying on the table suggestively and in some pics she even opened her blouse!!!! TSK Tsk tsk!!!!!



Other pictures are censored!!!!
All in all, about 88  pictures were posed
 and taken of this girl!!!
These pictures are all over FB!

No comments: