Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Nyonya Promotion 12 August 2011

My colleague is a Malaccan and she wanted to try the Nyonya Promotion

so we went after school on Friday 

The nearest branch is at Jln Cheras

Although it is right opposite my housing estate, this is only my second time here

Teo chose this 


My choice, Loo chose the one with flavoured rice

Add caption

My white coffee...it was NOT HOT!!! I only take my coffee piping HOT!!!

Sago pudding and acar (very small portion)

My cosy group

My kunyit rice..cold, hard and no flvour of kunyit. Egg also cold
(maybe because they have the serve-in-15-minutes policy)

The entire set

Teo's currry chicken

Assam seafood

2 prawns quite overcooked

Did I enjoy it?

No!!!! I did not polish my plate!!
But I enjoyed the company and the lunch date with my colleagues...GOSSIP GIRLS!!

What we paid

No comments: