Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RM9.00 EAT ALL YOU CAN: DURIAN BUFFET

This site is normally empty
 but stalls spring up according to the season:
Chinese New Year to sell oranges and
 durian season for DURIAN BUFFET

It is right at the entrance 
to my housing estate 
or residential garden
Durian galore

All sorts of brands D24...etc
(I am not so good in naming them!)

Families enjoying the durian buffet..
.Adults pay 9 ringgit, children 5, 
and the workers will keep bringing buckets 
of opened durian fruits for you to enjoy.....

Since I was alone, I bought take-away durians:
4 packets for 10 ringgit.
More expensive than the buffet,
 but they claim the fruits are of better quality

HEAVEN!!!
THE KING OF FRUITS!!!
I ate all four packets by myself,
because apart from my late father-in-law,
no one else in this family
 enjoy durians like I do!!!

4 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Ew! Hahahaha

I miss the taman... so good to look at that overhead bridge again... so many memories

MK Loo said...

What "Ewww" I love durians, only Sa Koh, Kong Kong and me like durians! and tuti.
Seldom walk on the bridge now.

One day, I must go for the durian buffet before the season ends...but now teman!

MK Loo said...

I mean "no teman"(friend to eat with me)!!

MK Loo said...

The part where the durian buffet set up stall has been taken over by the construction of the MRT....it is still in a mess...!