Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

28 September 2011 NIE High Tea for Teachers

This Year the high tea is held here:


spanking new place

sushi!!!! Yum yum





saw my daughter's teacher getting a makeover


my dessert


chinese food section

malay food section

Japanese food!

my colleague...we get to bring one friend so I brought her
In my old school, every year I brought Pn Wong without fail.

the one and only Pn D

then I met Chelsea
she said " Come to Me, come to me"!!!

But she came over and sat on my lap!!!

she helped me with my Teacher Idol Makeover last year..
and we gotten so close!

she wanted to show me her boots!

The teachers after their makeover!
This picture appeared in the Sunday Star last Sunday


http://thestar.com.my/education/story.asp?file=/2011/10/2/education/9601544&sec=education


Flashback: Last year's NIE High Tea at Federal.

No comments: