Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sis in Law's Hairdressing Shop

My sister-in-law is a gifted
hairstylist

this is her shop, on the 1st floor

due to my late mother's foresight,
she has acquired the entire 5-storey
block of shops

hardworking and dedicated,
she has managed and run it single-handedly
with the help of local and Indon employees

she gives my hair a good scrub

while he waits patiently




my straight hair is given temporary curls

with heated curling tongs

and the help of an able assistant

ringlets!

this is the local hairstylist assistant

my third sister curls her own hair daily!

My sister in law and I are pleased with the results.

the ringlets have loosened to become loose curls..
I am now ready for the wedding lunch!!
Do you like my look?
I do, because it looks natural, and is free (haha)

No comments: