Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Pictures of Flood in Thailand (October 2011)

These pictures are shared publicly on FB
and I share them here with you.
Cowboy or should it be Kerbauboy?
definitely CARIBOUman

Lunch in my Jacuzzi


so touching heart !
(facebook comment)



resourceful: raft made from mineral bottles,
so strong it can seat 5 grown men!
(we had to make a raft at our team building course, it capsized immediately
and we all fell into the pond!)

Assalla.........anyone home?
May I come in?
I will remove my shoes.

It's a whopper!
I guess it's sashimi for dinner tonight

gives new meaning to the word: ISLAND

Aiyo, so kelian. Someone save them quick!
(from Facebook comment)

necessity is the mother of invention

boys will be boys
girls will be boys

Add caption





really touching heart!
(comment from the same girl at FB!!)

business as usual


Dejected: dead livestock

Man's Best Friend


More disciplined than Malaysian students nowadays

on a wing and a prayer





Standing ovation from Humans


my babies!


shelves empty, not from looting .

The look that says it all.

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

I miss carrying coco like the picture captioned 'man's bestfriend'. What region was the flood? Some of the pictures r very good, n the animals r so cute. Deadl livestock was sad!

MK Loo said...

Did u really carry Coco like that? Oh my!!.
The pictures have a "human interest" angle,that's why I want to keep it in my blogspace plus share with others. (from my student).
The animals depend on humans for their survival, and the humans here never fail them, I like that!

Sue Lin said...

The little pigs are so cute!

Yeah i carried Coco like that, but she doesnt like it! Haha, i dont care!