Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Yum Cha

A trip to Batu Pahat is not complete
without a trip to the dimsum shop
opposite my late father's shop

I miss the dimsum breakfast in this pau shop
with my father
the most beautiful twa pau

but char siew pau is not what I miss
I miss this twa pau

I cannot find this in Kuala Lumpur!
then they brought a tray of delectable dim sum for you to pick
what you want, not in trolleys

close-up of the wonderful choices!
choose, choose!

you can see my father's shop opposite.

Eat! eat! How about this one?

the fuchok selection

we had a wedding lunch later,
but that did not stop us from the heavy breakfast!

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

When i was young i didnt know how to appreciate it. Feel bad for always complaining back then.

MK Loo said...

Don't feel bad, I too, also guilty of complaining
about kong kong's teo chew duck
until Ryan loved it... Now I miss it!
No more duck to eat! Luckily sometimes
Uncle siang cooks it.