Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yoghurt

Young people are good at enjoying life
and spending money enjoying it.


I have never heard of TF but my youngest raved about it
and dragged me to one.

She even saw one outlet in Seri Permaisuri
and asked me to get her a cup on my way home

Anyway while shopping at Sunway, she sought it out and
forced me there.

Choosing the flavours.


RM0.53 per 10 gms!!!

toppings for you to add (add moolahs too)






add chocolate cream too



crowded!

this costs me RM15!!! so expensive! 

You know how I like to source for freebies and FOC stuff,
but I had to fork out money from my own pocket for this!!

Yum!!!!
No Nestle or store-bought yoghurt for her,
except tutti-frutti FROYO.

Sunway Pyramid

free promotion and airspace for TF.
This one is at Sri Petaling!!



1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Never heard of it! Little j is so cute dragging u there! Hahahaha. Is it 100% self service?