Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Classmate's Daughter's Wedding Lunch

My classmate who stays in BP
invited me to her only, eldest daughter's wedding lunch

Kelly marries a Hong Kong boy
Venue of the lunch
radiant and elegant bride
her husband, my classmate and her father

close up pic of the happy family

my classmate and her classmates: US!!!
her sister in law who is also our classmate
BP is after all a very small town

her sister in law my classmate (Autumn) married our teacher
Mr Gan! Like I told you, BP is a very small town.
Menu in Chinese
I can only make out the key words
like Buddha, fish, prawn, chicken!!!
Mini Buddha Jumps Over the Wall 

chicken

fish
yam or nee

lotus leaf rice

prawns

the other angle of the aforesaid dish
all her uncles can sing,
this one karaoked
2 of her 3 bros
my Form 6 classmate, Eng's sister in law
who is the sister of Autumn
yes, it is a small town
Her daughter's wedding appeared in Dawn's blog


at the door to see us out:
my classmate and the bride with the groom.

No comments: